Everest Three High Passes is one the most complete adventurous trek in Nepal, The main three high passes in this trip are above 5000m from sea level. People who love Adventures for them this trek would be inspiring and challenging when you do all the three high passes, the view is truly splendid. There is similar Adventurous wonderful trek in this region & they are as follows; Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley, Everest view Trek Etc.
As the world known this trek is full of surprises as the package includes, Airport pickup and drop, Sightseeing next day.As we know Kathmandu is the city of temple, god, goddesses. so especially the visit in Kathmandu would be, Kathmandu durbar square, Patan Durbar square, Swayambunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
After Completing Kathmandu tour will fly to Lukla and there will enjoy the real mother nature, The real heaven “ The giant Mountains” view will please your soul mind and eyes. In 1976 Sagarmatha National Park was established to protect Flora and Fauna of Himalaya. As the hiking starts through numerous valley of Khumbu that includes Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, And equally more places. As this wonderful tour of the trek comes to end in 20 Days And as well Mt.Everest, Mt.Choyou, Mt AmaDablam, Mt.Thamserku, and many mountains will give you the fell of “Mother Arms”.
These three high passes have two formats of clockwise and anti-clockwise, The clockwise follows through Renjola pass, Chola pass, and Kongmala. The anti clock follows through the center point of Namche Kongmla pass, chola pass via Everest base camp, and then finally to Renjola pass. Then, again back to Namche. If you want to customize your trek request is happily accepted. Namche is center of the point where their routes get divided into two parts and from there only the and anti clock directions are decided.
Exciting Himalaya Organizes Private/Individual/Group tour on the basis of your preferences, needs, and request. So please do not miss the opportunity for exploring beautiful Nepal through experience adequate & Humble Exciting Himalaya.
- Pick up & drop to and from Airport by private Car/Van/Bus as per group size
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Both way air ticket (KTM-LUKLA- KTM) for the Member & Guide including Airport tax
- Local Tax for Everest Region
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National park fee
- Fresh Meals on full board ( Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) with Hot drinks and Tea/ Coffee
- An English Speaking Local Trekking Guide, Assistant Guide & Porters
- All applicable government taxes levied in Nepal
- Staff daily wages, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- International airfare
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses: phone call, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water & hot shower
- Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses
- Clothing packing items or bags, personal medical kit
- Tips for guide and porters
- Any additional staff other than specified